nostalgic shakedown

...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Holy Crap- it's all mine!

SO...I officially bought the 33 piece $50 lot off Craigslist....and am going to pick-up/pay tomorrow afternoon. Since I'm headed to Richmond I'm bringing my trusty, slightly scary looking friend Matt. not that I'm worried. Honestly, I'm more worried about getting lost in the East Bay.... East Bay=ew. lolz....

SO, I'm getting at least 5 new patterns...which totally calls for some cooking this weekend. I'm even getting some casserole dishes, which I only have one of currently and it's smallish(brownies!). So last night, in preparation, I looked up casserole recipes. I found a great smoky chicken dish in my Betty Crocker Cookbook(thanks mama!). Perhaps I shall make said dish this weekend (which depends on whether my honey is willing to eat what I make :o)

Photos to come!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Can't wait to see some photos. Let me know how the chicken turns out. Tell JB he should anything you eat 'cause it's made with LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!! I wasn't able to make dinner the other night because I was exhaused from my shoot, but I will try and add images this week for sure. Just so busy with editing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see! Love your photo too!

    ReplyDelete